You know what I hate? I hate when I like someone and I look up our signs and it says, "Libra: avoid Taurus". Cause maybe I really like that Taurus? I like the Chinese placemat birth signs better: I'm a Cock on those. Yeah, that is a sign I can get behind. Libra: wishy-washy, creative, well-balanced. In a word: boring.
"The Cock is kind-hearted, but occasionally brutally aggressive."
NOW WE'RE TALKING!
Fuck that Libra shit. I want to be the Rooster.
My Chinese sign is a rat:(.
ReplyDeleteI'm defined as either a cow or a rat. Either way I don't like it.
Rat and cow certainly have a negative connotation in our culture. I see you as a sea lion, or maybe a koala.
ReplyDeleteLOL! why am i not surprised that you embrace cock over libra. this made me laugh because i have done the same thing in comparing my sign compatibility when I'm interested in someone. for fun i am going to look at libra/leo...please hold! apparently we have the potential to "adore" one another and have a fresh and lasting friendship. hmmm, apparently you want me to be more polished and i am mystified by your mood changes. fun stuff!
ReplyDelete